Federal certificates are a solid choice for your savings needs. You will receive attractive yields on terms from 6 to 60 months. Start a certificate today with as little as $1,000 and watch your money grow, on your terms.
Certificate Account Features
- Compounding interest allows the certificate to grow and reinvests the dividends, resulting in a higher yield
- Option to receive certificate dividends as they are paid, instead of compounding
- Fixed rates
- Terms from 6 months to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal*
- $1,000 minimum deposit; $500 minimum deposit for minors
- Members are notified when certificates reach maturity
- Certificates are automatically renewed 5 days after maturity unless otherwise requested*
Our Save to Win certificates have unique features, view details here.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY assumes dividends will remain on deposit until certificate maturity date. Standard certificates are automatically renewed at maturity to same term as original certificate; specialty certificates are automatically renewed to 12 month term. Penalty for early withdrawal; standard certificate penalty is 90 days of dividends; specialty certificates penalty is 180 days of dividends. Withdrawals or fees may reduce earnings. Minimum balance $1,000. Minimum balance for Youth Accounts is $500 (under age 18).