Call for Candidates!
We are looking for Mutual 1st Federal members that are interested in representing the membership on our Board of Directors. Board members serve 3-year terms if elected, and attend monthly meetings.
Elections are held in March, with results announced at the Credit Union's Annual Meeting.
If you are interested in helping Mutual 1st remain a financial partner our members can count on, complete the form below!
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors are volunteers who are elected by our members - like you - to manage the credit union in a manner that keeps the members' best interest at heart. YOUR interests.
The Board of Directors:
- Set policy and strategic direction for the credit union
- Ensures the credit union maintains sound financial condition
- Fosters open communication with members while educating members on services
- Review the chief executive officer's progress in achieving goals and objectives
- Report on the credit union's progress to members at the annual meeting
Complete the form below if you are interested in running for the Board of Directors. You will be contacted via email with more details! Thank you!
Meet our 2022 Board of Directors
Mutual 1st Federal is a member-owned financial institution with each member having an equal vote in the organization. A volunteer board consisting of seven members is elected, from and by, the membership.
Our Members, Their Stories
Thank you for all your help with my loan, you guys are great!