You have the right to vote for our volunteer Board of Directors - a BIG difference between credit unions and banks! For each member vote, Mutual 1st Federal will make a $1 donation to a charity partner, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Midlands.
In 2019, two positions are up for election. Here are their stories.
The Board of Directors are volunteers who are elected by our members to manage the credit union in a manner that keeps the members' best interest at heart.
The Board of Directors:
- Set policy and strategic direction for the credit union
- Ensures the credit union maintains sound financial condition
- Fosters open communication with members while educating members on services
- Review the chief executive officer's progress in achieving goals and objectives
- Report on the credit union's progress to members at the annual meeting
Your Vote Matters!
When you opened your account at Mutual 1st Federal, you put $5 in your savings (share) account, which makes you part owner of the credit union. This gives you the right to vote in our annual election for the Board of Directors.
Results will be announced at our annual meeting, held on Saturday, March 16th at 9:00am at our headquarters:
14510 F Street
Omaha, NE 68137
Then results will be posted to this web page March 18th.