Your Vote Impacts Our Future!
When you opened your account at Mutual 1st Federal, you put $5 in your savings (share) account, which makes you part owner of the credit union. This gives you the right to vote in our annual election for the Board of Directors.
Voting will take place electronically, beginning February 25 and ending March 10, 2021. Results will be announced at our annual meeting, held on Thursday, March 25th, 2021.
The Board of Directors are volunteers who are elected by our members - like you - to manage the credit union in a manner that keeps the members' best interest at heart. YOUR interests.
The Board of Directors:
- Set policy and strategic direction for the credit union
- Ensures the credit union maintains sound financial condition
- Fosters open communication with members while educating members on services
- Review the chief executive officer's progress in achieving goals and objectives
- Report on the credit union's progress to members at the annual meeting