Don't see a fee-free ATM near you? Check out our Kasasa® checking accounts, which refund up to $25 per month in ATM fees.*
Shared Branching Locations
By checking the shared branches box above, you’ll see gray icons for just a few of our 5,500 credit union branches nationwide!
Mutual 1st Federal participates in Shared Branching, a network of credit unions that you can access for free, just as if you were at one of our locations. So next time you're not near a Mutual 1st Federal location, or are out of town, feel free to visit a Shared Branching location. Just enter the zip code of where your traveling in the box above to find a nearby location.
At a Shared Branching location you can:
- Make deposits and withdrawals.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks.
- Get official checks*.
- And much more.
When you enter a Shared Branching location, you only need to bring:
- Your home credit union's name.
- Your account number.
- Valid government-issued photo identification.
Download the Shared Branching iPhone
app or Android
app or type in the zip code of where you are above to find locations near you.
Drive Thru Hours
Phone: 402.697.8200 or toll free 877.697.8545
services are at the 14510 F Street, Suite 101, Omaha NE 68137 location.
Skip driving to a branch – download our mobile app!
Meeting Space Available
Mutual 1st Federal supports community organizations by offering premium meeting space at a very low cost. The meeting space is perfect for networking groups, non-profit organizations, educational seminars and bridal or baby showers. View more space details or submit your reservation request.
2018 Holiday Closures
In recognition of the following holidays, all branch locations will be closed:
- New Year’s Day - Monday, January 1st
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15th
- President’s Day - Monday, February 19th
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28th
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4th
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3rd
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 8th
- Veteran’s Day - Monday, November 12th
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22nd
- Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24th at 2pm
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25th
*All ATM fees generated by Automated Teller Machines located within the United States will be refunded (up to $25) when the qualifications are met each cycle. If they are not met, the ATM fee refunds will not be reimbursed for that cycle. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. All qualification transactions must be posted and settled during the qualification cycle. Transactions could take more than 3 business days to post and clear an account from the date the transaction is made. An ACH transaction could either be a deposit or a withdrawal and are processed using our routing number and your account number. Limit one account per social security number; personal accounts only. Minimum to open account is $5. Shared branching checks may not be available at all outlets and locations.