You need your money right now - we're here to help
Our local community continues to experience the impact of the global spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand the uncertainty of the times and remain committed to supporting you! Please use this page to get up-to-date information about how we're adjusting our operations to fulfill your financial needs and ensure your safety and well-being. We recognize now, more than ever, you need access to your account.
Credit union branches
As of Monday, June 29, based on updates from local and federal state governments, our branch lobbies are open to all members for regular business hours.
Our drive thru operations also remain open during regular hours. View hours and locations here. Please note: Shared Branching participants may also utilize the drive thru.
Please call us with any questions at 402.697.8200 (toll free 877.697.8545) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For loan assistance, please apply online or reach out to our dedicated email via email@example.com.
Access your money now, without leaving your home
You can access your money 24/7 from anywhere.
Online and mobile banking: check balances, make payments, transfer funds or deposit checks. Download the app or learn more here.
Note: We've raised the limit for remote deposits to $5,000 daily for more flexibility. Plus feel free to access the funds in your savings account as you need. The limit of 6 transfers from a savings account within a calendar month has been lifted to ensure you can use the money that you've worked hard to save.
Personalized Telephone Teller: check balances, make loan payments, verify deposits and withdrawals and more. Access it at 402.330.0104 or 800.697.9247.
ATM and cash back: grab cash at your nearest ATM or get cash back at the grocery store.
Call center service representatives: our in-house service reps are here to help! Call 402.687.8200 or 877.697.8545 from 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-12:00pm on Saturday.
COVID-19 Financial Hardship and Assistance
During times like these, we support each other, we help each other, and we come together. Should you or your family be impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, we're here to help.
Members of our team are ready to provide you financial guidance and discuss ways to help you through this difficult time. Specific solutions may include:
- Loan extensions
- Deferred payments
- Emergency loans
- Skip-a-payment on your current loan
Please call us at 402.697.8200 or email our loan department at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best solution for your personal situation.
Community Support: other ways you can help
If you are financially stable during this COVID-19 pandemic, we encourage you to donate to one (or more) local charities that can really use it. The organizations in our community do powerful work and provide services that people need now more than ever.
- Child Saving Institute is in desperate need of funds to continue their life-saving programs. They serve those who are most vulnerable and are suffering right now, due to COVID-19. You can give to their critical programs here.
- The Open Door Mission is looking for funds and supplies. Check out their Facebook page for specifics and here's their Amazon wish list.
- Foodbank for the Heartland is hosting mobile pantries and drive-up solutions for those in need. Please see their donation options during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Blood is a crucial part of emergency preparedness for hospitals and the supply must be constantly replenished. The United States is facing a severe shortage of blood due to the Coronavirus. The American Red Cross or Nebraska Community Blood Bank are two organizations to donate. It's easy to set up an appointment online and they offer safe donation sites.
There are plenty of ways to help others in this time of need without spending a single dime! You can do all of these from the comfort of your own home:
- Write a review for your favorite business on Facebook, Google or Yelp
- Like their Facebook page or follow them on Instagram or Twitter
- Re-share or comment on their social media posts
- Tag friends if you think they'd like the business, too
- Share a picture of you with a product from the small business
- Subscribe to their newsletter
- Buy a gift card to use later or make an online purchase
We're thinking about you and all the other members of our community at this time. Check out these ways you can support the community while still safely practicing social distancing.